The Best Recipe I Can Give

/
0 Comments
Dear Math Bloggers,

This one is for you. You have given me so much, I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what worthy goodness I could share with you. Well, nearly every morning, I treat myself and family to a reminder of our two years spent at the American School of India, New Delhi. Chai tea.
Here is a a coveted recipe I hope will sweeten your day and take you on a quick retreat.

Chait tea for 2

For 2 cups of water add:

5-6 pods caradamom smashed
5-6 whole cloves
1 inch fresh ginger smashed
A 2-3 inch stick cinnamon
sprinkle of nutmeg

Boil spices in water until water is color of spices:
Then add 2 cups of milk, at least 2%
and 1 rounded tablesppon of sugar

Bring to a boil and then turn off heat and add three bag of black tea: You can use Lipton's, Lyon's, PG Tips, or any Irish Breakfast or English Breakfast (I use Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast).
Let steep 5 minutes. Pour out through a tea strainer after 5 minutes. Pour into a to-go cup or mason and jar and make your journey to work a mini vacation!
Save it for at work, for a pick up at break.
Be a tea wallah, and double the recipe and deliver it by thermos to unsuspecting teachers and watch them smile!
Enjoy!



You may also like

No comments :

Like what you read? Want to contribute to the conversation? Leave a comment!