Another Great Teaching Day, Get Out!

/
0 Comments
The cousins from the previous Great Teaching Day got New Year's money again, however, this time, they got different amounts of money, but saved or spent at the same rate...and guess what? Wha-La! The students found out about parallel lines and I didn't "show" them anything. Phew!

This is a student with an IEP, who had a graph in last post, and this is a EVEN better!
Be sure to read his conclusion. Wow.

This next next student has about 28% in class...not anymore...well, okay, it is a step up.

And the last student I am showing off today is test-taking challenged. And her work is simply amazing.

The alternative that was given to me to me was a three page hand-out that began, "Now watch as I graph..."






You may also like

No comments :

Like what you read? Want to contribute to the conversation? Leave a comment!